CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Oh, my. Chriiiistmas. Yeah... Gosh, I love Christmas. I didn't get any gifts this time around because we decided that just giving money to each other was quicker and we didn't really have the patience to put up with tradition. So, so far I have a nice chunk of change that I'll be spending on books or miscellaneous things like: a twilight sweatjacket, or Edwards cool wrist thingy-ma-jigger. I have no idea what it's called. A cuff? Eh, maybe. I might be seeing Twilight for the second time today, so that's cool. Please, tell me what cool plans are going on in everyone else's neck of the woods.
And remember, Merry Christmas and if it is snowy then stay off the roads!


Hearts&Circles,
Tay-Toe

0 comments: