CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall Excerpt!

I regularly check out my favorite authors' sites, say, for instance: blue-succubus.livejournal.com for all that is Richelle Mead. Well, I also go on sites like ttales.net which is not only an awesome L.J. Smith fanfic site but also a very good--yet somewhat lazy--supplier of Smith's book news. And, today, I went on there and found this LINK for an excerpt of the new Vampire Diaries book. I, myself, was both exhilarated and excited. I read the excerpt and it was fantastic--just a small taste of what is to come next month!

Enjoy! Enjoy!

Tay-Toe

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I tagged you here!!

http://thatteencanblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/bookshelf-meme.html

Taylor House said...

Hate you.